About the role
As an intern you will be integrated in one of our case teams and be in charge of literature research, data gathering and data analysis. You will have the chance to apply your acquired knowledge and gain insight into the work of a professional economic consulting team.
Requirements (from 3 to 6 months) – Berlin / Brussels / London / Munich
- Undergraduate or postgraduate economics student or Master of economics
- Basic knowledge of standard statistical software
- Very good command of English
- German knowledge at minimum B1 level as well as knowledge of further European languages is advantageous
- Valid work permit (for Germany and/or Belgium)
How to apply
Your application should include
- Your CV
- A cover letter
- Certificates and transcripts for all university degrees
- Contact details of professional or academic referees, if available
- Copies of selected recent publications, if applicable
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably in PDF format.
Your contact person is Birgit Stoberock.
E.CA Economics GmbH / Schlossplatz 1 / 10178 Berlin, Germany
Learn more about us on Linkedinhttps://www.e-ca.com/
E.CA Economics is one of the leading economic consultancy firms providing case-related advice and research in the competition policy and regulation fields. Our work includes mergers, antitrust and state aid cases, economic analyses within regulatory procedures and studies on competition policy issues for international organisations. Our headquarters are in central Berlin with offices in Brussels, London and Munich as well. We work as one team across offices and our main language is English.
We work in close partnership with a leading US consultancy, Bates White, and the international business school ESMT Berlin as well as a number of leading experts in the competition field. Throughout our history, we have built an excellent reputation for reliable and high-quality analysis, and have established ourselves as a key player in the European economic consulting market.